Last Revised: 3/2/2022
1. Information We Collect
Where We Collect It From. We may collect personal information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
Automatic Collection. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Hotjar Analytics, Meta Pixel, Google Tag, and Hubspot) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
Types of Cookies. The bullet points below outline the types of cookies we use on our Services and why we use them.
2. How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
Other Uses. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
5. Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
6. Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
7. Your Choices. We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
If you have received a promotional email from us, you can opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about the Services you have requested.
Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
8. Accessing and Changing Your Information. You may request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may make such an access, correction, or deletion request: (1) if you are a California resident, by submitting the request form located here; or (2) if you are not a California resident, by submitting the request form located here.
10. Children Under the Age of 13. The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
12. Data Transfers. We are based in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
13. Notice to EEA and UK Residents. Privacy and security are key to our approach to product development and business. We continuously evaluate all our practices in an effort to safeguard your information as effectively as possible. In that vein, we're glad to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to help our customers comply with GDPR.
13.3. Retention of Data. We will only retain personal information for as long as it is required to provide you the Services you have requested, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
13.4. Your Rights. You may exercise the rights afforded to you under the GDPR, including the right to access, correct, update, and/or delete your personal information. You may also object to the further processing of your personal information and request portability of your personal information at any time by contacting us using the information provided below.
13.5. Consent. You may withdraw your consent that allows us to collect, store, and otherwise process your personal information, at any time. Please contact us using the information provided below to do so.
13.6. Data Protection Authority. You have the right to complain to an applicable data protection authority. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority, contact information may be found here.
1 Kahului Airport Road, #105
Kahului, Hawaii 96732