Why Choose Blue on the Big Island?
- According to National Geographic, Blue is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.”
- The Travel Channel named Blue’s tour of the Big Island’s Hawaii Volcanoes National Park #1 in the “Top Ten World’s Best Helicopter Experiences.”
- Blue has been the Big Island’s air-tour leader since 1990—with bases in both Waikoloa and at the Hilo International Airport.
- In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views.
- Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Big Island Highlights
What’s in a name? A lot, if you’re Hawaii’s Big Island, which is twice as large as all the other Hawaiian islands combined. In world-renowned Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, you can witness active lava regions and even lava flows from the world’s most active volcano. Gigantic Mauna Kea is taller (measured from its base) than Mt. Everest, and the majestic Hamakua Coast, and its jewel, the Waipio Valley, boast 2,000-ft. cliffs and 1,200-ft. cascading waterfalls. There’s no way to see all this epic scenery except by air, and only Blue Hawaiian makes sure you don’t miss a thing.
OUR LOCAL BIG ISLAND INFO: Waikoloa: (808) 886-1768
P.O. Box 384473
Waikoloa, HI 96738
For GPS, enter: Queen Kaahumanu
Hwy. (Hwy 19) and Waikoloa Rd.,
Hilo: (808) 961-5600
Hilo Int'l Airport Terminal
Hilo, HI 96720
For GPS, enter: Hilo International
Big Island Spectacular
|Helicopter||Regular Price *||Online Price *|
|Eco-Star||$ 589.00||$ 589.00||Book Now!|
|+$ 150.00||+$ 150.00||Book with Waterfall Landing|
* Prices include all fees and taxes.
NOTE: 5-day advance booking required for online prices.
Departure Point Waikoloa
Duration One-hour 45-min. tour, plus optional 15-min. stop in Hilo.
About the Eco-Star World's most advanced touring helicopter
About Blue Hawaiian From our latest Big Island Brochure