Why Choose Blue on Kauai?
- According to National Geographic, Blue is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.”
- In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st century "quiet-technology" Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views. Blue was the first company on Kauai to offer you this phenomenal, state of the art aircraft.
- When you choose Blue on Kauai, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Sculpted by nature for six million years, Kauai’s legendary beauty is epitomized by the Na Pali Coast – 14 miles of sea cliffs ascending 3,000 feet above untamed shoreline, with sheer-walled valleys and cascading waterfalls—and sensational Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Most of Kauai’s awe-inspiring sights are inaccessible from the ground and can only be seen by helicopter, yet not all helicopters are equal. To truly appreciate Kauai’s epic beauty, you have to experience it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star.
|Helicopter||Regular Price *||Online Price *|
|Eco-Star||$ 289.00||$ 289.00||Book Now!|
* Prices include all fees and taxes.
NOTE: 5-day advance booking required for online prices.