Why Choose Blue on Kauai?
- According to National Geographic, Blue is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.”
- In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st century "quiet-technology" Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views. Blue was the first company on Kauai to offer you this phenomenal, state of the art aircraft.
- When you choose Blue on Kauai, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
Sculpted by nature for six million years, Kauai’s legendary beauty is epitomized by the Na Pali Coast – 14 miles of sea cliffs ascending 3,000 feet above untamed shoreline, with sheer-walled valleys and cascading waterfalls—and sensational Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” Most of Kauai’s awe-inspiring sights are inaccessible from the ground and can only be seen by helicopter, yet not all helicopters are equal. To truly appreciate Kauai’s epic beauty, you have to experience it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star.
Kauai ECO Adventure
Eco-Star: $ 246.56 $ 216.97 /person (all inclusive*)
Tour Duration: 50 - 55 minute flight tour
Tour description: Treat yourself to a first-class ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle of Kauai in the incredible new Airbus Eco-Star....
View details Book now
Eco-Star — ultra quiet, ultra spacious, state of the art
Get ready to see Kauai in a whole new light! Compare Blue Hawaiian’s extraordinary Eco-Star with any other touring helicopter, and you’ll quickly realize—there is no comparison. click here to compare »
Blue Hawaiian`s Online Advantage
When you reserve your Blue Hawaiian tour online, you receive:
- Advance reservation discount
- Priority scheduling
- One-on-one customer care
Live Guest Reviews
|04/30/2016 Today||Diana S|
|04/30/2016 Today||Shane R|
|Sydney, Australia||Hilo (Big Island)|
|04/30/2016 Today||Brian E|