Why Choose Blue on Oahu?
- According to National Geographic, Blue is “Hawaii’s premiere helicopter tour company.”
- In 2001 Blue introduced the 21st century “quiet-technology” Eco-Star helicopter to Hawaii, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views. Blue is the only company on Oahu that offers you this phenomenal, state of the art aircraft.
- When you choose Blue on Oahu, you’ll enjoy:
- Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- The most honored mechanics and customer service in the industry
The range of aerial experiences on Oahu is astonishing. In the Honolulu area, there’s legendary Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head, and Pearl Harbor. Yet just a few minutes away by air is a tropical paradise most visitors miss, with gorgeous shorelines, deep valleys and cascading waterfalls, pristine sights like Hanauma Bay, Mount Olomana, and the soaring Nuuanu Pali, which will take your breath away with its spectacular undulating ridgelines, and lush green Nuuanu Valley rainforest. How can you truly appreciate all of Oahu’s incredible diversity? You have to see it aboard a Blue Hawaiian Eco-Star.
Blue Skies of Oahu
|Helicopter||Regular Price *||Online Price *|
|Eco-Star||$ 259.00||$ 229.00||Book Now!|
* Prices include all fees and taxes.
NOTE: 5-day advance booking required for online prices.
Departure Point Honolulu
Duration 45 min.
About the Eco-Star World's most advanced touring helicopter
About Blue Hawaiian From our latest Oahu Brochure